Had such a wonderful time working with Jann Marie Bridal for their pop-up shop in DC this past weekend! Jann Marie Bridal intentionally designs effortless gowns for the bride who wants to be free to move, breathe, and be fully present on her wedding day. They make traditional dresses unique and modern while maintaining a classic silhouette. Their gowns are purposely made to be worn easily with minimal alterations.
When a bride book an appointment they are signing up for the ultimate pampered fitting. Hair and makeup done, eat cake, and share a drink with your best girls. Brides will be surrounded by florals, sweets, gowns, papers, wedding accessories, and more from perfectly curated wedding vendors they will love. At the end, leave with a swag bag!
Wanted to do a play on a swag bag with a giftbox! A little something special for the Bride to be! Wanted to thank you all those who contributed! Can't thank you enough!
- Cardboard Boxes (Michaels)
- Cheese Cloth (Amazon)
- Gift tag
- Lightbulb Pins (Amazon)
- Dried flowers (Rue Anafel)
- Love Cards: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
- Floral Illustrations: Meredith Mejerle Rush
- Chapstick: Tmak Artistry
- Ribbon: May Arts Ribbon
- Square Prints: Parabo Press
- Tea: Thao Tea Co
- Promotional Cards: Handmade Sanctuary + Vadym Guliuk
- Business Cards: La Fleur du Jour, Spurle Gul Studio, Makeup by Kevan, Styled by Anna Fazio, Sophie + Co, Jann Marie Bridal
- Giftcard: Mahreen Agha