As winter is coming to a semi end (talking about you March!), finding ourselves dreaming about the warm weather! This year has been crazy busy with work and will continue to be. But this coming weekend, happy to say be escaping to some warmer weather of Florida and catching some rays for a few days. Will be reuniting with some favorite coworkers aka "Four Ladies Reunion".
Back December, I had put together a post for some outfit picks for packing for a weekend at the cabin. This time around, lets think, "hello sunshine"! Today, sharing a few key items to pack for an out of town weekend getaway.
1. Comfortable Shoes
2. Fun Spring/Summer Dress (For a nice dinner)
3. Colorful scarf (Just in case it's windy)
6. Sweater (For cool nights)
7. Chambray Shirt (Good to layer over a tee if the weather gets cooler)
8. Sunglasses (Got to keep those keys protected)
10. Bathing Suit (of course!)
Definitely thought of a few more things after taking a picture of this set of items. Sandals?! Yeah oiyyy! What are some of your go-to picks for warmer weather packing? Love to hear your thoughts!