Hopping on a plane today and heading to the sunny state of Florida! I have been hearing on the radio that they are calling for more snow tomorrow in Virginia. First day of Spring people! I like snow but I am ready for some warmer weather!
I'm not a frequent flyer but when it comes to packing for a trip, I try to keep it simple and easy. Today, I'm sharing what essentials I put in my carry-on. A good few everyday items I carry in my purse already so that made packing just a little easier.
For the smaller items:
- Facial Wipes
- Shout Wipe n Go
- Bag to store all the items
- Lip balm
- Hand Sanitizer
For the Bigger items:
- Empty Water Bottle (Good for keeping hydrated during the trip but also good for transporting smaller souvenirs/gifts to save space
- Bag that has the smaller items all in one place
- Folder (Usually I use this to keep extra copies of travel information, flights/hotels. Also good for collecting memorabilia)
- Notebook/Pen for recording travel notes
- Polaroid Camera