- Glass Jar with a sealed lide (This one is from The Container Store, comes in several different sizes. So you can pick one that is fitting for you)
- Sharpie Pen (I used white to keep it simple and clean)
- White Banner Letters (From Target, found in the scrapbooking aisle)
- Bone shape cookie cutter (From AC Moore)
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Treats (Recipe here)
Step 1: From the original new job jar post, I had printed out some text and taped it inside the jar. This time I had some White Banner Letters that I thought the same and size looked neat. So I individually taped the letters text inside the jar.
Step 2: Once you have the letters arranged the way you like, trace over with the sharpie pen. I outlined the shape of the letter first then went back and filled in the letters.
Step 3: Remove the letters.
Step 4: Place in the Pumpkin Peanut Butter Biscuits or your favorite dog treats!
Step 5: Wrap up with ribbon, add the bone cookie cutter and a gift tag.
**Note: I believe the next time I do this, will include a recipe card for the homemade dog treats :]